200 Watts Power Soak
The Reducer reduces the power output of your guitar or bass amp.
Enjoy the full tone up to heavy distortion of a ramped up amp (head) without breaching of the peace.
Recommended Retail Price
including 19% VAT
The Reducer is connected between guitar/bass amp (head) and the speaker. At this stage, it converts the amp's electric power into heat.
The Reducer is like all SPL products made in Germany and sports hand-wired point-to-point wiring.
- 200 Watts Power Soak
- Point-to-Point Handwired
- Suited for amps with 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- No sound degregation
- Reduces until full fade-out
Input & Output
- Input 1/4" TS (Mono Jack), unbalanced
- Input impedance: 4, 8, or 16 Ohms switchable
Max. input load:
- @4 Ohms: 90W RMS/120W Peak
- @8 Ohms: 200W RMS/260W Peak
- @16 Ohms: 160W RMS/180W Peak
- Output Socket: 1/4" TS (Mono Jack)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 68mm, 85mm with feet
- Depth: 190mm, 208mm with controls and sockets
- Width: 179mm
- Weight: 1.8kg/3.97 lbs
0dBu = 0.775 V. Subject to change without notice..